DMCA Notifications of Claimed Infringement
We take copyright and trademark seriously. We have spent many hours consulting with intellectual property practicing attorneys who have deep expertise in copyright and trademark law. Our IP Attorney has reviewed our products and outlined best practices which we are following. We have spent many dollars to ensure Got Pride! IS NOT infringing on any intellectual property or trademarks. Be assured the entire artwork, fonts and/or components of art have been carefully reviewed. We only use public domain, royalty-free, free for commercial use, paid license for commercial use or where the artwork use is allowed under applicable laws and/or previous case(s) precedence. We have done our due diligence and feel we are with strong legal standing regarding the designs we use and sell on our products.
Notification of Claimed Infringement
We take infringement claims of copyright, trademark, publicity or other intellectual property rights seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any products from Got Pride!, LLC (the “Company”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those products (or access thereto) from the Company by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works from the Company, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Got Pride! LLC’s designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Got Pride! LLC
401 E Jackson St Ste 2340
Tampa FL 33602
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective and not be acknowledged by Got Pride!, LLC.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity of this Company is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA. Notification